Hamilton LEDITB100 intelligent mains voltage dimmer can control up to 100W LED bulbs (10 bulbs Max) in both Trailing and Leading Edge mode.
• LED Dimmer module.
• One-way and two-way switch for ON/OFF function. (Retrofit traditional dimmer).
• Minimum load down to 5W (1x LED bulb).
• Soft start up and down feature helps extend lamp life.
• User settings for minimum dim level and mode setting.
• Built-in short circuit protection, once activated, the module will suspend operation for 5 seconds.
• Built-in Thermo Circuit Protection. To prevent overheating, a resettable thermostat will disconnect the dimmer if the module temperature increases above 110˚C. The dimmer will become operational once the dimmer has cooled to below 75˚C.
• Manually select dimmer mode (Leading or Trailing Edge).
• Designed to be installed using a 35mm flush wall box that conforms to BS4662:2006.
• The dimmer will automatically be set to Trailing Edge mode but can manually be set to Leading Edge mode.#